The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

2 posters

upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used

Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used Empty upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used

Post by Rich Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:41 pm

at the very least it will be less maintenance for me.
    Jeff14131281
    Jeff14131281
    Batboy
    Batboy

upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used Empty Thanks Rich

Post by Jeff14131281 Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Tonight, I am heading up north to Baltimore. On vacation for the next two weeks. Hopefully, my woman will let me use her computer every now and then if I behave myself. Tomorrow though I probably need to start shoveling out from the snow we are going to receive. At least now the forecast is calling for the classic noreaster to come up the coast. Rich, great job you are doing as commish and with the site as well. We are all extremely thankful. One of these days I will probably make some adjustments with the franchise. I think I have some guys looking to get promoted to the next level. At least that is what the screen says for the minors and some are playing well enough that a promotion is probably in order. Of course on the flipside, I probably without any problem can find guys to demote. Jorge Roman on the injured list along with the infielder is probably costing the teams some wins these days. That happens though. Thanks again Rich for all your efforts here on our behalf and hope the snow does not head your way from the mid atlantic. Take care.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used Empty Re: upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used

Post by Rich Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:08 pm

ok- take care. I'm not looking forward to shoveling but grateful if we get hit on the weekend instead of a work day. A white Christmas might be nice! Very Happy Maybe

Sponsored content

upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used Empty Re: upgraded forum - streamlined a little and got rid of topics no one used

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am