The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

2 posters

League update

Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

League update Empty League update

Post by Rich Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 am

Hi Guys-

The LI GM has the game files from the 12th- we should be the sim from WED before all the choas started. I'm wating to get the file from him and then I will test it. Hopefully the website will update and exports will work. If this is successful- the plan will be to go back to WED and we will just lose Fri and Mon sims. Todays sim is cancelled and hopefully the league will be back up and running for Monday 12/28 sim (all break sim). I will let you know the status over the weekend. Enjoy the Holidays folks!
    Bumstead
    Bumstead
    Batboy
    Batboy

League update Empty Re: League update

Post by Bumstead Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Good Luck Rich!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

rendeer santa
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Post by Rich Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 am

Guys- some good news. Thanks to Mike S. (Fargo) Scott (STL) and a big Thanks to Rob (LI) we have a few backup points to work with that I was able to load into my laptop. Robs is 7-12-10 so this is the one that hopefully will work perfectly. I may not get to this until the weekend but the next step is to load it on my desktop and test team imports and refresh the website. If all works, I'll let you if it worked and what to do next. But everyone will need to reload the league files from scratch. Thanks again guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am