The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

2 posters

Just wondering

Just wondering Empty Re: Just wondering

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanks Jeff and Rich was unaware of the post at the bottom, since I knwo that we are good to go

Thanks again
    Brian
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Post by Rich Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:11 am

I'll see if I can make the new posts stand out more. But you can select todays active topics at the bottom. I cleaned out some threads that are not needed or not used. Some of the threads I use and I don't want to remove. Really the major threads that will mostly be active by GMs are the league chatter, trading, and team news.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Post by Rich Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:30 am

what would you suggest removing or changing Brian? I have no problem removing any unused threads. We could remove voting polls and off topic. Since I adding polls and lounge to the website.
    Jeff14131281
    Jeff14131281
    Batboy
    Batboy

Post by Jeff14131281 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 am

If the board was scaled down would there then be more e mail traffic coming through to disseminate info? I basically look at dates of messages and titles. I think down below on this screen is a link for current messages of the day which is kind of nice to see what is currently going on. I don't know how Rich could scale this down without doing the incredible quantity of e mail traffic to get info out to us. There is a lots of stuff here and I think you just have to play with it and get a feel for the posting categories. I feel your pain Brian but I don't see it happening. The board looks efficient and effective at this point in terms of getting info out there to us. Good luck with your team Brian. Have a great day.

Just wondering Empty Just wondering

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:32 am

Is there any way to scale this message board down, I mean I liek it has alot fo stuff but is so hard to keep track of new post and trying to get to everything. Just wondering?

Thanks
    Brian

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 am