The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

Statslab Utilities

Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Statslab Utilities Empty Statslab Utilities

Post by Rich Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm looking into statslabs utilites. Hopefully I can figure out how to get the sql database running and have the utilities up before the next amateur draft. Some leagues have a lot of trouble and others it goes up 1-2-3.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Statslab Utilities Empty Statslab

Post by Rich Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:25 pm

OK- all installed and seems to be working. Let me know if anyone has troble getting in. Change your password- baseball is the default. Let me know what you think of the utilities.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Statslab Utilities Empty Development reports

Post by Rich Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Having some trouble with them. I think everything else is working. Let me know if you guys see anything weird with the utilities. There is also a 3rd patch- which i need to put in.

New Features include
    Enhancement List:
    - New Front Office module including: Trade Block, Payroll Page, Contract Detail Page, Projected Free Agents
    - New Ballparks pages
    - Expanded batting and pitching stats on player page
    - Additional batting and pitching stats added to leaderboards pages
    - Enhanced year filter on leaderboards pages (through, after, equal options)
    - Easier post-sims thanks to Metrics and widget generation buttons added to main admin page.
    - The Metrics player page now allows you to search for a player by name.
    - Contract Details page which shows the player's current contract, any incentives and whether or not a no-trade clause is included.
    - VORP, wOBA and HLD statistics now show on All-Star ballot.
    - The Milestones page now displays a player's distance from the all-time record if they're closer to that than to a milestone.
    - A glossary link at the bottom of each player page will bring a user to a page describing any stat headings they don't understand.
    - More!

Sponsored content

Statslab Utilities Empty Re: Statslab Utilities

Post by Sponsored content