The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

2 posters

Manhattan Minutemen Payroll?

MaineFreeze_dave
    MaineFreeze_dave
    Batboy
    Batboy

Manhattan Minutemen Payroll? Empty Re: Manhattan Minutemen Payroll?

Post by MaineFreeze_dave Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Ok, I got it...I've got a few of those guys as well.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Manhattan Minutemen Payroll? Empty Expansion teams

Post by Rich Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 pm

The expansion teams where created with players- Manhattan being an expansion as well as the Freeze. I don't believe that he signed any free agents so all his players are at league min- 400k. Your team should be like that too- except for the free agents that were signed during the off season. Also original expansion players service time will be wiped and they will only have this ml service time for this season and full options. It may take me a while to get to all the teams.
    MaineFreeze_dave
    MaineFreeze_dave
    Batboy
    Batboy

Manhattan Minutemen Payroll? Empty Manhattan Minutemen Payroll?

Post by MaineFreeze_dave Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 pm

I was browsing the league for a catcher and came across this. C Nate Humphrey was the guy I was looking at and because we are tight on cap room in Maine, I looked at his contract to see what his salary was. To my surprise, the guy makes the league minimum of $400,000. The team has several guys that should be making a lot more but aren't. The entire payroll of the team is just over $10 mil. What gives here??

Edit: I must be missing something...there are several teams like this.

Sponsored content

Manhattan Minutemen Payroll? Empty Re: Manhattan Minutemen Payroll?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 am