The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

3 posters

AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits

Never Forget '04
    Never Forget '04
    Batboy
    Batboy

AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits Empty AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits

Post by Never Forget '04 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:34 pm

AUSTIN, TX - Once it was announced that the popular baseball league AHIBA3 was expanding, the demand for a Texas ballclub was at an all time high. "I can't wait to actually root for a Texas team near me." said one Austin resident. The MLB teams the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros are too far away for many baseball fans to attend their games so owners in the AHIBA3 decided to grant their wishes and bring baseball to Austin. In a strange move the owners of the team decided to hire 15 year old child prodigy Brendan McAdoo for the GM position. Apparently the young man learned how to man a ball club by playing the popular computer game Out of the Park Baseball. Only time will tell if the decision was worth making.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits Empty Re: AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits

Post by Rich Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:50 am

good posting welcome
    Jeff14131281
    Jeff14131281
    Batboy
    Batboy

AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits Empty Welcome to the league

Post by Jeff14131281 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 am

I'm a Washington Redskins fan. Always fun to have folks from Texas to discuss stuff with. I am a Nolan Ryan fan and also a Roger Staubach fan. I'm still trying to figure out Tony Romo. I also like Jessica Simpson but Tony let her go. Welcome to the league. I am new here as well. Have a great day.

Sponsored content

AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits Empty Re: AHIBA3 Expands, Adds Texas Bandits

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 am