The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

2 posters

Free Agents

Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Free Agents Empty Free Agents

Post by Rich Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:43 am

Hi Guys,

I added some random free agents the other night. Please don't make any offers until we get the expansion teams and arbitration is over. The rest of the players need to also file for free agency. I added them early so everyone can know earlier who was out there and come up with a plan. Expansion teams wil lbe allowed to sign free agents. I'll let everyone know when free agency is back on. Please only extensions now. Any deals will be backed out until the offseason begins. Sorry for any confusion.
    scotto313
    scotto313
    Batboy
    Batboy

Free Agents Empty Re: Free Agents

Post by scotto313 Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 am

Sorry. I didn't see this until after I made a bunch of offers.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Free Agents Empty free agents

Post by Rich Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:36 am

No problem I added them early to give everyone more time. I usually add them when the others file. This should be the last random added free agents anyways. It's better to see who gets released too- I know I will be releasing a few guys eventually. Once I decide who to keep.

Sponsored content

Free Agents Empty Re: Free Agents

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 am