The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

5 posters

The Bristol Owls find a new Owner?

Jeff14131281
    Jeff14131281
    Batboy
    Batboy

The Bristol Owls find a new Owner? Empty Re: The Bristol Owls find a new Owner?

Post by Jeff14131281 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Welcome to the league. I started with fantasy baseball back in the 90's as well with Stats, Inc and back in the day they ran it on main frame and we did snail mail. Things have changed. Glad your here. This is a fun league to be a part of with a good group. And let us not leave out the great commish who works hard at seeing that this league is at its top.
    George
    George
    Batboy
    Batboy

Post by George Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Welcome!
    Bumstead
    Bumstead
    Batboy
    Batboy

Post by Bumstead Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 am

Welcome to the League.

Jeff Palin
    Wingate Gladiators
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

The Bristol Owls find a new Owner? Empty Welcome!

Post by Rich Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 am

Welcome to the league- let me know if you need anything
    etoczek
    etoczek
    Batboy
    Batboy

The Bristol Owls find a new Owner? Empty The Bristol Owls find a new Owner?

Post by etoczek Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 am

Hello All. I have put in my bid for ownership of the Bristol Owls. I'd like to introduce myself: I've been playing baseball sim games since highschool (the 90s). Found OOTP back in 2000, and in 2002 joined up with LBA. I was a GM for that league (Alicia Aces) for 24 seasons (almost 5 years). During that time played a few other leagues as well. Also was part time commish near the end of the run of LBA. Once it died off I sort of lost interest in baseball sims.

Now a few years later, and my interest has peeked again in simulation leagues, so here I am ready to get back in it and create dynasties Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:11 pm