The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

3 posters

AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown

AshevilleTom
    AshevilleTom
    Batboy
    Batboy

AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown Empty Re: AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown

Post by AshevilleTom Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 am

and one season back in the 60's they all played in the outfield for the Giants in SF. Of course not for an entire season as 'Say Hey' Mays roamed CF.
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown Empty ghost players

Post by Rich Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 am

for those who don't know - these are ghost players that the game subs to fill in if you don't have enough players to fill out full rosters. They are only in the sim and not on your roster- and only in the minors.
    Jeff14131281
    Jeff14131281
    Batboy
    Batboy

AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown Empty AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown

Post by Jeff14131281 Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 am

The Unknown guys are pretty good. Years ago there were three brothers named Alou - Felipe, Matty and Jesus. This SIM reminds me of the good old days. Instead of Alou - it is Unknown.

Sponsored content

AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown Empty Re: AAA boxscore - half my players have the name Unkown

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 pm