The AHIBA3 Message Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AHIBA3 Message Board

AHIBA 3 is the latest continuation of the long running online baseball simulation.

Our forum has moved to www.simnation.net. Please sign on and regster at www.simnation.net- the league is now on www.ahiba3.net (new server)

3 posters

Washington Nationals releasing the following players

Jeff14131281
    Jeff14131281
    Batboy
    Batboy

Washington Nationals releasing the following players Empty Washington Nationals releasing the following players

Post by Jeff14131281 Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:49 am

AAA Jorge Camacho, Juan Ramirez, Ben Bachleitner, Kevin Hernandez, Esteban Rodriguez

AA Luis Lopez, Angel Vega, Jim Ritter

Rookie Ray Wheaton

I am only keeping nine draft picks. It will be interesting to see if these guys get picked up by anybody. Good luck with them. They did not do much for me.
    Bumstead
    Bumstead
    Batboy
    Batboy

Washington Nationals releasing the following players Empty Re: Washington Nationals releasing the following players

Post by Bumstead Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 pm

I released a bunch of bottom feeders as well. I have a feeling that the players I released have reached the end of the line and now they are going to have to get a real job!

Jeff
    Wingate Gladiators
    Rich
    Rich
    Commish
    Commish

Div Titles: : '09

Washington Nationals releasing the following players Empty Junk players

Post by Rich Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

I am thinking about adding a few foreign leagues. Mainly Japenese, Cuban, Italian, and Korean. I may just go with the Korean league first to see how it goes unless I get some time to do some more testing. My goal is for the league to give these guys jobs so they aren't wasting away in the minors.

For the Korean league I will set it up to have something like 20,000 min salary and the stars to get something that is competitive to out min salary but sohuldn't take the stars out of our league. They will have their own stars that could come into our league when they are free agents.

In out league anyone with a contact under 40 is junk. Maybe up to 50-55 depending on their power and defensive ratings. But for a few years until we can weed them out they may be in the league a while.

Sponsored content

Washington Nationals releasing the following players Empty Re: Washington Nationals releasing the following players

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm